Welcome to the SCS Website
Attention Parents and Community Members:
No 1/2 day on October 14thOct. 14 is the 40th day of the school year, and that is an important day for the district. The scheduled 1/2 day will be cancelled and a full day of school will be in session.
- What is the 40th day?
- NMPED (Public Education Department) uses data on the 40th, 80th, and 120th school day to determine funding.
- Why does the 40th day matter?
- The data collected on the 40th, 80th, and 120h days are not compared or combined with data on any other school day.
- What should I do as a parent?
- If your child normally uses the bus, continue as usual.
- Do not check your children out early if it can be avoided.
The telephone communication structure is nearing completion of a rebuild. All buildings are back online with the original phone numbers, and soon all extensions will be available. To reach the schools, dial:
- 575-835-0700 - SHS Main Office
- 575-835-7631 - SHS Counselor
- 575-835-0283 - SMS Main Office
- 575-835-7633 - SMS Counselor
- 575-835-1436 - Zimmerly Main Office
- 575-835-1098 - Midway Main Office
- 575-835-1086 - Parkview Main Office
- 575-835-1758 - San Antonio Main Office
Links for Parents & Students
- PARCC Student Login
- Important PARCC Websites
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- 2014-2015 Calenders
- Sports Schedules
- Bus / Transportation Information
- Breakfast / Lunch Menus
- Library Portal Page
- Compass Learning
- Renaissance Learning
- Contact the School Board
News & Current Events